schedule today and tomorrow for school. I only had to go in this mourning til 10:10 and then i was out for the summer! What was everyone elses?
schedule today and tomorrow for school. I only had to go in this mourning til 10:10 and then i was out for the summer! What was everyone elses?
I have been out since Thursday
PE and PE..
Had it 2nd, 3rd, and 4th block the full days.
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
ive been out since may 6 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Today was my last day. I only had one exam and that was US history.
I graduate in 2006 though.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I have been out since Dec of 2002....lol but I have had to work ever since
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I was out today, but I still have one more year.
I've been out since 1968 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Monday was my last day of high school
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
1996 for me.
Bookmarks